Man Dies after Accidentally Drinking Liquid Meth

Romano Dias, 55 years old, died after accidentally drinking liquid meth believed to be worth £34,000.

His daughter had given him a bottle of what they thought was fruit juice after it was mistakenly delivered into their Cambridgeshire home.

According to Cambridge News,  Katee, Dias’s daughter, found the drink in a package that was left outside their home. Though it had there address on it, it was under a different name. Dias drank around half of a glass of the liquid.

Click here to read more of this news.

Please Post A Comment!

In a hurry or after hours?
Fill out the convenient contact form below
and we will get back to you ASAP!