Opa Locka Attorney

Auto accidents are the most typical of personal injury claims. However, so that you can win your automobile accident claim you will need to prove the fact that the other driver was negligent. Negligence means that the other driver didn`t do the things a responsible driver would do under the very same circumstances. Instances of negligence include: not following traffic conditions, using the phone or text messaging while driving, failing to stop at red lights or stop signs, and speeding.

In some cases the driver as well as the owner of the automobile may be held responsible for an accident. In some cases a driver might be working when the accident occurs. In this case the company in which he or she works may be accountable for the damages.

Get a FREE Case Analysis – Call (305) 860-1234

Damages are the types of injuries or losses that result from an auto accident for which you may be compensated for. In car accident cases Florida Law allows you to recover money for lost wages and for the loss of the capability to earn wages from the accident date and forward, for health-related expenses brought about instantly by the accident and that might be ongoing down the road due to the injuries, for property damage due to the accident, and for pain and suffering. Opa Locka Attorney

Regarding the term “pain and suffering”, the laws of Florida place extra requirements on the person injured during an automobile accident in order to obtain money if the negligent party had No-Fault or PIP insurance coverage at the time of the accident.

the injured individual must prove that the accident caused a minimum of one of the following things to happen: 1)the car accident caused a death, 2) the accident caused permanent or significant disfigurement or scarring damage, 3) the accident caused the loss of important bodily function, 4) the accident brought about permanent personal injury. Often the negligent driver`s insurer will pay for a physician to examine the injured party to find out if one of the four requirements was met in order for the injured person to claim and collect money for pain and suffering. If the person that was negligent was required to have PIP insurance but was without the protection during the time of the automobile accident, the individual that was injured can seek to collect money for pain and suffering without having to prove one of the four requirements.

Select An Experienced Attorney You Can Always Trust

In Florida, it is a requirement that everyone who is the owner of a vehicle intended for road use must acquire Personal Injury Protection Insurance. This is otherwise named PIP or No-fault Insurance. This insurance purpose is to pay for 80% of your medical expenditures and 60% of wage loss up to a maximum combined total of $10,000. If you opt to have a deductible with your Personal Injury Protection Insurance, then the maximum it will pay out will be the $10,000 subtract whatever the deductible may be.

Lawsuits for personal injury claims can often take a very long time to come to trial. At Bloom and Kinnear, we work to and are oftentimes able to negotiate an auto injury claim without having to file a lawsuit. We`ve helped to secure literally millions of dollars in settlement for our clients.

Opa Locka Attorney – Call Us NowFor a Free Consultation

At Bloom and Kinnear, we agree to car accident personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means that we only get paid should you win or we settle your case. If you or someone you know has been injured in an auto accident, you should contact us today. Our lawyers are right here to explain your legal rights and answer questions you might have. Call us today at (305) 860-1234 and we will be very glad to arrange a FREE initial consultation. We look forward to your call.

FREE CONSULTATION – Call (305) 860-1234

Related Pages

Car Wreck Firm Dania FL
Truck Wreck Law Firm Hollywood FL
Motorcycle Accident Firm Broward FL
Auto Wreck Lawyers Coconut Creek FL
Automobile Injury Law Hallandale FL

In a hurry or after hours?
Fill out the convenient contact form below
and we will get back to you ASAP!